Six reasons to choose WorkwithYork
WorkwithYork are recruitment specialists based in the heart of York recruiting staff for ad hoc, temporary, seasonal and permanent jobs for a wide range of clients including local authorities and commercial organisations large and small.
1. Varied roles & benefits
WorkwithYork offer interesting and varied ad hoc, temporary, seasonal and permanent opportunities on a part or full time basis, working within different organisations and environments, including City of York Council.
We offer our temporary staff:
- weekly pay and a workplace pension
- a simple and accessible online timesheet system
- attractive and competitive pay rates, depending on role and skills needed
- we handle your pay in-house taking care of your NI and tax contributions and pay holiday pay
- offer rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
- work hard to make sure that candidates feel valued and supported
- access to regular staff benefits and discounts
- support and encourage diversity and equality
- an annual awards ceremony recognising the achievements of temporary staff.
For those looking for permanent work we offer:
- unrivalled access to the best jobs
- career planning and advice from a highly experienced team
- discounted training rates
- candidate referral scheme
2. We are experts
We have a highly experienced and knowledgeable team on hand recruiting staff for both temporary and permanent positions. Our knowledge encompasses a diverse range of professions, industries, sectors and staffing.
By registering with us you are tapping into a trusted network and one where we can quickly find and match you to the role you’re looking for.
We are also proud to be at the heart of the community we serve and a regularly involved in local initiatives.
3. Flexibility & Opportunity
Whether you’re looking for something ad hoc or temporary to fit around your personal commitments or perhaps you’re looking to further your career and secure your next permanent role we can help.
4. Your personal recruitment team
We pride ourselves on being approachable, friendly, professional and honest. When you register with us we make it our business to fully understand your circumstances, grasp what type of work you really want and make sure we keep in regular contact about relevant opportunities. We also give you constructive feedback from clients about your performance within assignments or from interviews.
At WorkwithYork, we know our most valuable asset is you. We want to show our appreciation, not just in how we communicate day to day and through our ethical processes and payroll. We have a range of staff benefits and discounts for local and online offers and also run a Recommend a Friend scheme, where you can earn vouchers as a thank you for telling people about how much you like working with us and why they should, too!
6. We are here for the long term
Our business philosophy is founded on creating long-term partnerships with both our staff and clients. For us, that is the only way we can guarantee the high standards we are known for and the unrivalled value. We are confident that we attract a much higher than average number of new staff through recommendations from both current and former staff that have since moved on into other roles and leadership positions. For us, this is the best seal of approval that can be given to any agency as we know we have made a positive impact.