Are you an experienced Surveyor?
Do you have a general building qualification or are a RICS, CIOB or CABE member?
Are you immediately available?
Our client based in York is looking for an experienced Surveyor to:
- Design and specify adaptation works
- Manage the tender processes, financial analysis (of tenders, applicant’s contributions and DFG calculations)
- Monitor works on site through to completion.
This role assist individuals on the technical aspects of carrying out repairs, improvements and adaptations to their homes, to suit their needs.
As part of your role, you will:
- Work with external and internal clients.
- Carry out pre and post inspections of works
- Prepare and compile measuring, schedule of works, specifications and CAD drawings.
- Managing of contractors and on going works and
carry out final inspection and sign off.
- Advise of any extra works and negotiate cost.
- Compile and submit final accounts for payment.
- Ensure all necessary contractual documentation is entered into.
What we need from you:
- You will need a general building qualification (HNC/ HND)
- Be confident and competent in working with a wide range of clients (including elderly, vulnerable and disabled clients).
- You will be experienced in managing busy workloads and have excellent IT skills.
- Ideally, you will also have knowledge of Disabled Facilities Grants.
This full time role is based in modern offices in York City Centre but there will be considerable site based work.
To apply please email a CV to email@example.com or complete our application for. To discuss the role further, please call Stephen Horne on 01904 554234
Download application form