Part time temporary role
2/3 days per week until March 2019
WorkwithYork are working with a high profile client based in York who is looking to recruit a Project Manager.
The role would entail overseeing the project which is a new sports facility based in York
Key aspects would be liaising with stakeholders regards the infrastructure, roads, buildings and related aspects and will include:-
- Submission of planning conditions
- Working with the Football Foundation around grant approval
- Working with City of York Council Property Team
- Project management of Pitch works.
- Managing the detail design of the facilities coordinating with the relevant contractors in preparation for the site start
The successful applicant must be an experienced project manager who has worked on a similar project. Experience of working with local authorities, highways, architects and local grass roots stakeholders would be desirable and have the following skills and experience:-
- educated to degree level
- have a professional build or planning qualification
- demonstrable experience of working in a leisure and / or construction environment with a clear understanding of leisure / sport development.
- the ability and experience to project management new sports developments with an understanding of the development, planning and associated legal processes
- the ability to read, analyse and explain detailed plan drawings.
- the ability to gather, analyse and summarise information from a range of sources and generate reports and briefing documents within timescales.
- the ability to lead and manage project teams to deliver stated outcomes.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Please apply via our website in the first instance or call Carolyn Clarke for an informal chat about the positionDownload application form