Experienced Payroll Manager?
Available for an interim assignment?
Good working knowledge of ITrent?
We are WorkwithYork and our high profile client is seeking an experienced Interim Payroll and Systems Manager for an initial 3 month assignment.
Working in their beautiful modern city centre office, you will lead a hardworking team running the client’s own large payroll along with a number of monthly contract payrolls.
You’ll need to be able to “hit the ground running”, so will have :-
- Specialist technical and practical payroll/payroll control knowledge including in pensions, statutory and HMRC payments/regulations, terms and conditions of employment, loan schemes and overpayments;
- Substantial experience of managing an integrated Payroll/HR system within a large complex organisation, and specific experience of Midland ITrent.
- Excellent IT and advanced financial skills, with the ability to analyse, interpret and communicate complex technical and financial information, including engagement with stakeholders and users.
- Relevant experience of both managing and leading a team and managing and prioritising resources to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of Risk Management and methods of mitigating risk.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV email@example.com.
For more information about the role, please ring 01904 566066 and ask for Karen or Carolyn.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form