In need of full-time job for some extra Christmas cash?
Available to work over the next three months?
Good eye for detail?
This role is for temporary cover. The rate of pay is £8 per hour and is a 30 minute drive from York City Centre. Access to your own transport is essential.
We are currently working with a large York-based employer seeking Christmas postal helpers to work within their busy team with an expected start date of mid to late October.
What is the role?
Your role is at the heart of the business and efficiency is vital. Your duties will be varied and will include:
- Assisting with opening and scanning of incoming mail;
- Scrutinising and validating scanned documents;
- Facilitating specific projects as advised by your supervisor;
- Being responsible for receipt and processing of incoming documentation;
- Working as part of a team to achieve profitable production rates.
What skills do I need?
If you’re right for this role, you must have:
- An excellent eye for detail;
- An ability to detect errors;
- A methodical and diligent approach to tasks;
- An ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Please only apply for this position if you have the skills and experience as outlined above.
What are the benefits?
- Free onsite gym;
- Discounts to other companies;
- Overtime available;
- Free parking.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 566066 and ask for Carolyn for further info.
Expected start date is mid to late October.
Regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy, you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form